Monday, January 23, 2012

Interesting Week!

I have no clue whether I am on track or not with my list of challenges.

I was in so much pain that I can't remember if I did or did not do the challenges I have for this year. It is not the end of the world because there were a few moments of blessings in the midst of the pain.

One day one of my devotionals had this prayer attached, "Lord, help us to have an unshakable faith in you and in the promises you have made no matter the challenges you allow us to face." This was just what I needed.

Last night, Sunday, January 22, 2012 we had the absolute best ministerial ordination service I have ever attended of a man who is so much a man of God.

Through out the day yesterday I began to think back over the people who have made a spiritual impact on my life. I decided to write a chapter in my book about these people.

Today begins another week and I do not know what lies ahead for me. I have not heard from the MRI that I had on Thursday of last week. The pain is still there, but I know who is in control!

One more thing, one of my wonderful grandsons is living with me temporarily. He recognizes the pain I am in and he volunteers to do things for me without me asking. He has forbidden me to lift, stoop, bend over or anything else I shouldn't do.

I have an amazing family!

No comments:

Post a Comment