Sunday, January 8, 2012

Challenges for 2012 Update

I am on track.

Most of my Challenges are ongoing for the year and I have worked on all of them this week.

The only Challenge that could be completed, in one sense of the word, is the Day2Day project. I did take a photo every day and I did complete a scrapbook page for the first week in January using these photos. I will not include a page every week in this blog but I will attach this page to show what my first week looks like. You can see my pages and pages from other scrapbookers on http://www.facebook.com/pixels2Pages.






I did take the first picture and create the first page in the family heirlooms scrapbook. The title of the scrapbook is "Treasures of my Childhood". The first treasure that I photographed and scrapbooked was the little blue bell. I will not include every page in this blog but I will attach this page to show what my goals for the book include.






I am heavy into #6 Clean out file cabinets and storage boxes. Necessity. I need the space.

Keep checking to see if I am on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment