Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Challenges

My Challenge(s) for 2012:

  1. Totally convert from CM 3.0 to CM 4.0 and quit jumping back and forth between the two.
  2. Organize my scrapbooking notes into a workable format.
  3. Complete a Day2Day project. Take a photo every day and create a weekly scrapbook page of these photos.
  4. Scan all the family pictures at least all of those that are still running loose in boxes, folders etc.
  5. Take Photos of family heirlooms and make a scrapbook.
  6. Clean out file cabinets and storage boxes.
  7. Update my blog more often.
  8. AND last but not least read all the way through my Bible, and pray daily for each grand child whether or not I know of a specific need.
  9. I guess my word/theme for the year (based on a Guidepost article regarding word for the year) will be COMPLETION!
  10. Check with me periodically to see if I am on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment