Saturday, January 14, 2012

Challenges for 2012 Update 2

#1 I am making great progress
#2 I am making progress
#3 Completed another week
#4 -8 I am steadily working on them

As for my scrapbooking Pixels2Pages threw out a Challenge Friday, January 6-15 different assignments every few hours. Well I got behind with my challenges but I have spent today catching up. At the moment I am caught up.

As for my week in general it was a bit tougher than usual...I had Ellie more this week than I usually do, but that would not have been a problem if I had not injured my back on Tuesday, which has made every thing difficult, plus I had Forever Young this week which is a once a month delightful event, it was just another event this week. It has been a hard week, but God has provided.

I decided that Ellie needed to learn how to climb. She loves to sit on the couch, but some times that is a game pick her up and put her on the couch only for her to roll over and slide back off. I woke up in the middle of the night and decided to pull out the little stool that my dad made before I was born (at least before I need to climb). I taught Ellie in one quick lesson how to climb up on the couch as many times as she wanted to and slide off as many times as she wanted to. My back said thank you.

Next week will be another busy week, but not as busy as this week has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment