Saturday, April 24, 2010

Pollen-Allergies-Sinus Infection

Not my favorite week...woke up Sunday morning with a sore throat...just thought I had gotten too hot or too cold in the night. Monday sneezing, coughing. Tuesday went to doctor. Wednesday thought I would curl up and die...didn't even go to church...that is bad. Thursday began to feel human again. Friday out of the house a little bit only to realize that the pollen is so severe...you can smell it.

Lisa has been out of town all week...Brian and I have held the fort down. We went to eat fish on Tuesday and Thursday...Lisa is allergic to fish so we were catching up while she has been out of town.

I have been quite lazy this week...not sure I have done anything productive. Saturday's plans are to go to Vocal Majority Concert this afternoon with friends. Lisa will be back tonight. I guess tomorrow, Sunday, I will try to pull myself together and begin a normal week...I have plenty of things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment