Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May 10 - 18, 2010

My times flies when we are having fun!

Monday, May 10--Pop Choir Rehearsal
Wednesday, May 12--Work at church, supper, Bible Study
Friday, May 14--Forever Young Club in the morning, work on project in the afternoon, rain

Now that certainly doesn't sound like much but I do know that every minute between all of these events had to fall into place correctly or I would have never finished anything. I can tell you that I finished the project and and checked everything off the list. Just don't ask me what was on the list. I can't remember, I just know it is done.

Lisa left town Thursday morning, Brian and I survived, Spencer came into town Friday evening.

Saturday, May 15--Spencer went to College Station. I went with Cindie and Mike to College Station to see the Corp of Cadets Final Review for 2010. It was also Josh's last Corp event--the end of his four years in the Corp. It was the beginning of Spencer's fourth year in the Corp. All-in-all it was a very special occasion. Then all the family present went to eat, after that four cars headed to Dallas. This family makes every event special, exciting, hilarious, and/or whatever. Nothing is ever boring. Vickie and Donny left for Houston...by themselves, with no children in tow. Josh and Jenny were in the lead car to Dallas, followed by Mike, Virginia, and Zack in one car, then Heather was driving Spencer's truck with Patrick as a passenger, bringing up the rear was Cindie, Shelby, Me and Spencer who was dead asleep. We kept H & P in the middle since they were the youngest and most inexperienced drivers. H & P decided about 40 miles out of Mesquite to change drivers. No big deal we probably all needed a break. Arrived my house...H & S grabbed a blanket, pillow and a couch and crashed. I was right behind them, put my head on my pillow at 2:30 am Sunday morning.

Sunday, May 16--Got H & S up, fed them a waffle, and sent them on their way to Arkansas for the summer. Went to church, then a quick rest, then Baccalaureate for P, then rest, then church, then to bed for the night. It was a full day! (Lisa came home sometime but I didn't see her until the next morning.)

Monday, May 17--Pop Choir Performance at Christian Care Center, ran errands, and chilled.

Tuesday, May 18--More projects, more errands. Trying to get things in order for the beginning of another whirlwind of activities for the remainder of the week and the remainder of the month.

I keep reminding myself that I LOVE THE MONTH OF MAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment