Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Ice Cream Scoop!

I forgot one very amusing thing that happened yesterday.

Brian asked if he could use the Ice Cream Spoon to dip something else...other than ice cream. I said yes. Now you have to remember that the Ice Cream Spoon has been around for ever, the handle is broken, but it is sturdy enough to scoop ice cream without bending it. I suppose it is all the grand kids know at my house.

Lisa said Mee Maw I have been thinking about buying you a real Ice Cream Scoop.

My reply was that I really think I remember buying an Ice Cream Scoop. We got to looking and actually found a real Ice Cream Scoop in one of the kitchen drawers.

Well Brian really went into orbit. He was so excited. You would have thought I had just handed him the world on a golden platter. He even added that it was a really good one. I am sure I got it at Walmart.

It really takes "so much" to make grand kids happy. They are all so special. Love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment