Sunday, February 20, 2011

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses...Promises

I was prompted to catch up reading blogs that I typically follow. I discovered that I was also behind in blogging. That is sad. What have I been doing since September that I was too busy to blog? All I can tell you is that I have a rather full schedule...I baby sit one day a week with the most adorable great grand child any one could ever want. There is church Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday--OK, Monday and Friday are only a few hours each, however, when I add other activities they turn into full days. The rest of the time I spend with family, friends, scrapbooking, reading. I am sure I can find time to do better with blogging that I have been doing. In my defense...blogging was sort of a way to keep a journal of my life...well, I have been keeping a journal with my scraboooking. I try to scrapbook every event that happens in my family and/or historical type current events. I am also working on a Scrapbook type Recipe Book for Josh and Jenny as a wedding gift.

I will still try to do better with my blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment