Friday, July 9, 2010

July 4-10, 2010

July 4, 2010
Well some of the family got together for hamburgers and hot dogs and cake. You will have to read Cindie's blog about the cake, I can't tell it as well as she tells it. Zach roped his dad, Moose and Brian into a game of horseshoes. We went to see the DAC fireworks at our regular family place--Burger King parking lot. There were other church members there so we had a good time.

July 5, 2010
Extended July 4th...some had to work, some did not so it just turned into a goof off day. I can't think of a single constructive thing I did. I had dinner with Judy, Jim, Gena. After supper I went to Judy's and we watched a movie.

July 6, 2010
Mike and Moose continued the work on my yard/foundation improvements.

July 7, 2010
Church, which means church history work whether home or at church plus the evening activities--Bible study, snacks, fellowship. Except this week I had to skip Bible study for a committee meeting. I hate that. I now have a computer in my office at church, but I don't know the password.

July 8, 2010
Dentist. Stuff. Forever Young Dinner/Meeting...our program was based on the history of the USO. That was quite interesting.

July 9, 2010
Breakfast with Olive and Charles. Lunch with NMHS teachers. Games and snacks with church friends...I think that is called all-day-party.

July 10, 2010
Lewallyn wedding is all that is planned for the day.

That's all Folks! Until later!

No comments:

Post a Comment