Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February 24, 2010...what happened to the time between July 31, 2009 and now. I started out keeping a journal...that went by the way side...now I may go back to blogging and try to keep that up...I do better on a computer than with pencil and paper.

Currently I am writing my life's story for my kids and my grand kids and my great grand kids. I have talked about this for a long time that I needed to do it and I jotted down notes, but never started writing. I woke up this past Monday morning with a good idea for a start and plan to follow. I have been working on it ever since in all my spare time. I have time line charts and notes and I am trying to pull it all together and start filling in the blanks. I have also been on a mission trying to find pictures--I really want a picture of the house where I was born. So far I have not found it.

I will try to do better at keeping up this blog.

Mee Maw

No comments:

Post a Comment